This gallery contains 5 photos.
Firstly, let me start by saying that this posting was long over due, it was supposed to be written and sent out in Jan 2013 (cause in Feb, the plan was to write on a different topic). Anyway, as you would probably guess by now, the game plan is to few of these postings done every month to all at Centium Software, and I am sure that by now, you are just itching to know what on earth am I talking about. Well, here goes;
I am here to talk about values. Yes, values, but not the kind of values related to monetary or “ang pow”. The values which we are talking about here are our company values. I do occasionally ask this question, “What are Centium Software’s core values?” Not many were able to answer me before, and I am sure that things has not change much. But its ok, because even I do refer to the actual statements on our website, just to be sure that I get the exact words and spelling correct. (did you know that our company values are on our website? If no, then now is a good time to check it out at http://centiumsoft.com/mission_values.html ). There are many reasons why a company has to have core values, and there are many good articles out there on this, so I am not going to rewrite it, am just gonna quote them, one article is here: http://ezinearticles.com/?The-Importance-Of-Company-Values&id=737047
What are our values:
Am sure that by now everyone would have clicked on the above link and read our core values (hopefully). There are 4 main core values:
- Excellent Customer Service
It goes without saying what the above means, but I will say it anyway. While I can spend 2 hours explaining what this means, I will keep it simple for now. This basically means that we will go an extra mile (http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/go+the+extra+mile ) for our customers. And it impacts the way we do business, and the way we interact with our customers.
From a general company perspective, the examples are;
- If we are normally only supposed to deliver a technical solution, often we will also help the clients to make it fit into their business (most clients thinks that this is apart of the scope of the work)
- There are times, where clients are unable to pay us on time, but still we continue to serve them, for many reasons, mainly to lend an helping hand while they are in troubling times.
- As for the implementation team like you guys, what this means is that, you are ought to try to do the best you can for our customers, in situations where, you have done your job, but the customers asks for a bit more of your time to train them again
- Customers who blames the system, but in fact its their own mistakes which causes the system to have errors – don’t yell back at them, rather try to show them how and why it happened (this can be difficult specially when the customer does not want to listen)
- Customers who call you late at night, you have an option of asking them to call you the next business day OR you can lend an helping hand, but of course if the customer is calling you every night, then this is not acceptable and probably the system has a major issue in which we need to place someone there (or the customer simply feels lonely and just wants to talk to you! Hahaha). Anyway, hope you get the point for now.
Now there are 3 other core values which I hope to cover in a separate posting, as this posting is already long enough.
- Pioneering technology
- Precise Communication
- Respect for one another
The objective of me writing this posting is to ensure that everyone knows that Centium Software has core values, and that we need try our best to live by it. Should you have any questions why am I writing this, or further need understanding why a company should have core values, feel free to call the company hotline at +60133832122 or simply email me at g @ centiumsoft.com
“The most powerful Call Center Suite for Asterisk is here, the Centium Suite.
Was watching the news on CNN about Japan’s earthquake, when they announced something very similiar to what I heard during th 2004 tsunami incident which affected Indonesia, Acheh, India and Sri Lanka. People die due to lost medical records.
Something unique about Japan’s population is that their elderly (above 65 years of age) make up about 23% total population. When they are the ones which are mostly affected due to this recent tsunami, as the tsunami swept through mostly villages, which of course was occupied by elderly people (the young ones are in the cities – obviously). And being elderly, there are a lot of medical assistance needed to maintain their quality of life and health in general.
But when the ocean of tsunami swept through the villages, destroying facilities, including hospitals, gone were the medical notes, lab results, drug prescription history and many other important information to these elderly people’s health. Hence they are dieing now, due to lack of reports…
Reported on CNN News, on 1am, GMT +8.
This is exactly the same thing which happened during the 2004 tsunami…
Centium Software will showcasing all Centium’s products at SME MALAYSIA 2011 at MidValley in June, and specially the new system call eChannel System (eCS) more on this system, please visit http://ecs.centiumsuite.com . Hope to see u there….
Centium Software launches 1Malaysia Android Application!
Download here: https://market.android.com/details?id=OneMalaysia.App
Hi, Below are some of the pictures from Centium Software’s Blood Bank Information System Exhibition in July 2010 during the APHM event at KLCC.